Thread: Bailey

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bailey

Would just like to say a few words on behalf of Bailey, a cavalier that has been in the family for four years, he gots his wings today, after a few months of ill health, he had a troubled past, and had many different homes, but finally had a forever home at my ex partners home, he was devoted to bailey, and is obviously devastated, i new last week that time was running out for Bailey, and he died in his sleep,last night MVD we worked it out he was probably about 9 or ten years. I would like thank Mick, for devoting his time to caring and loving bailey, R.I.P Bailey see you at the Bridge your loving family Karen, Mick, Sadie,Ruby and Tilly XXX

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry. Bailey was truly blessed to have found his forever home and love for his final years.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry. It's wonderful that he was loved and brought love in return for 4 years after such a rough start. I can never understand how these dogs can get bounced around from family to family. Thank you to Mick for caring for Bailey. Rest in peace Bailey.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So very sorry to hear this, our sympathies for you and for Mick. Bailey was fortunate to be loved and cared for and spend his last years in comfort, thank you for giving him that gift.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry about Bailey Thinking of you
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)