• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bailey

karen baker

:( Would just like to say a few words on behalf of Bailey, a cavalier that has been in the family for four years, he gots his wings today, after a few months of ill health, he had a troubled past, and had many different homes, but finally had a forever home at my ex partners home, he was devoted to bailey, and is obviously devastated, i new last week that time was running out for Bailey, and he died in his sleep,last night MVD we worked it out he was probably about 9 or ten years. I would like thank Mick, for devoting his time to caring and loving bailey, R.I.P Bailey see you at the Bridge your loving family Karen, Mick, Sadie,Ruby and Tilly XXX

I'm so sorry. Bailey was truly blessed to have found his forever home and love for his final years. *ng*l

I'm so sorry. It's wonderful that he was loved and brought love in return for 4 years after such a rough start. I can never understand how these dogs can get bounced around from family to family. Thank you to Mick for caring for Bailey. Rest in peace Bailey.

So very sorry to hear this, our sympathies for you and for Mick. Bailey was fortunate to be loved and cared for and spend his last years in comfort, thank you for giving him that gift.

Back