• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bath/grooming products for sensitive skin

Emcannon

Hi! My vet thinks that Summer has allergy issues and is recommending that I bathe her every 7-10 days. I have a medicated shampoo he has given me but it is kinda pricey so I wanted to see if anyone had recommendations for other very mild products that I could buy when I run out of this that won't be irritating to her skin especially given the frequency of use. I have been wanting to order some sort of spray to help with shine for her coat but I am nervous to put anything on her that she doesn't "need" for fear of it causing irritation to her skin. If anyone has used something for this purpose on their pup with allergies please let me know what you used, thank you!!!

Back