Thread: Hello from Hallie!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hello from Hallie!

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post so I thought I'd introduce myself and Hallie (the Dog). I work in a dog-friendly office, our company director is accompanied by his Labradoodle Bob every day! Hallie hasn't made it into the office yet, but I've got every confidence that she's a professional pooch qualified for the job! Is anyone on here fortunate enough to work with their pup?

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! Nope, don't take my cavvie to work - I'm retired so we're together at all times. Best retirement gift ever.

Post Thanks / Like

When I first got Fletcher I took him to work with me EVERYDAY at the time I owned a childcare center. I kept him in a baby pack and play in my office and on leash or in my arms when I was in classrooms. I had to ok it with all my parents before hand but because cavaliers are so cute who could say no. Plus it was a wonderful way to socialize a puppy and teach the kids how to play/pet nice with a dog. My staff spoiled the heck outta him, I always returned from running business errors to find him in someone's lap. I used to take him into nap rooms (where 20 kids would be sleeping) and he would curl up on a cot with my son.

We sold the business, I stayed home for almost a year. I returned to work for a local city so taking Fletcher is not an option. However, due to my working a split shift and my husband coming home everyday to get the kids off the bus Fletcher is only crated home alone about 2 hours in the mornings and 45 mins in the afternoons so he still gets plenty of attention.
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras