• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UPDATE On Pippin..3 week check

pippa

RE. my previous post on Pippin- We went back to the vet today and she is very happy with his heart, listening to it she said it is very stable and sounding good and the lungs sound clear. He is less exercise intolerant and enjoying a slightly longer walk, sleeping easily too and has more energy when awake. He is to continue with the cardalis only half a tablet daily, low dose, keep on the cardisure and back in 6 months for a scan provided there is no change or if any change sooner.

All in in we are happy that he is doing well and things are stable for now so we will enjoy him while we can. At this moment (5.30) he is barking for dinner, which is always at 6-6.30! He is constantly hungry, except when he sleeps, it's the effects of the phenobarbital and he was always a greedy doggy :) So off to give him some raw carrot to tide him over until dinner, tried giving dinner to him earlier but he looks for more before bed then!
He gets just what he needs morning and evening with fruit/veg and home made biscuits in between. But nothing is ever enough for our Pip!

This is cheering news! Sounds like you are giving him the right care for where he is and glad he is feisty and getting some slightly longer walks; great to hear. :D.

I am so pleased Pippin is progressing so well and enjoying the delights of food (as my Kirra, will testify love your owner, love their food too). I try and give Kirra as many walks as possible, although given my dialysis x 3 a week, it does mean I have to limit the walks on those days. She loves living here in the dales and the open outdoors in seeing birds, squirrels and deer make it all the more exciting for Kirra on her walks, as well as meeting other people and dogs too.

Back