• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sign.

anders

I have this sign, what does Xing means.
S8000941.JPG

I have this sign, what does Xing means.
S8000941.JPG

It is sort of an acronym or short version for "crossing" - meaning that this is a path that Cavaliers use to get somewhere. It is modeled after real street signs that warn drivers of children crossing (to a school, playground, etc.) or (in my area) deer crossing the street or highway in an area where they are known to regularly cross a road. These breed crossing signs are kind of a joke - owners really don't have Cavaliers crossing a street or path unsupervised and off leash!!

Pat

I don't know about Cavalier crossings, but in our house we make sure to give our guests ample warning:

That's the last sign we'd have to have up for our Charlie :). He stays well away from strangers.

Back