• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pillow or Toys?

I agree, Melissa! Hope you, Fletcher, and Mr. Monster are doing well :)

Fletcher and Mr. Monster are great! Sleeping together at the bottom of his bed right now. I would totally take a picture but I'm afraid to wake the Monster! I'm doing fine, did you read my post Hazards of Dog Walking??? I ended up with 2 separate small factors in my upper humerus on my left upper arm, diagnosed my MRI which was NOT a fun experience. Three pieces of good news tho, I'm getting used to doing things one armed ,it should heal perfectly in a few weeks with no surgery or even a cast and my shoulder itself was not really injured just pulled muscles. Just a very annoying ugly sling I am becoming very tired of. But...it doesn't hurt too bad now, I only move the wrong way or bump it 10 times a night while trying to sleep.

I still feel pretty stupid but what are you gonna do? My family is still full of jokes :) I just hope I'm completely healed by Nov 9th since I am going to a concert in the DC area, I wanna be able to dance in up on the floor with the teenagers and college kids.

Back