• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maggie turned 1 today.

Happy Birthday Maggie, enjoy your day, and don,t eat too much cake lol :hppybdy: With Love from Karen Ruby and Sadie xxx

We went back yesterday to celebrate with Maggie's sister Carly. http://maggies-world815.tumblr.com/post/63381862010/yesterday-we-got-in-the-car-and-went-back-to-the they each had a custom cake made for them (ended up sharing parts of Carly's) Maggie's cake was taken home cut up and put in the freezer for treats later.
I love seeing these two together.

Yeah I can't believe how fast time has gone. It is crazy. Feels like just yesterday I was sending you (Melissa) midnight messages stressing about puppy choices.

I love this pup. She has not only filled the massive hole that Oliver left, (never replaced.) She has healed my soul in so many other ways. I went through a rough patch for two years, for lots of different reasons. Life took controll and threw us curves we were never expecting. I found myself lost. Not knowing how to get my feet back on solid ground.

Took several leaps of faith. A year of huge big life changes. And one of them was bringing Maggie home.

Life is good now. And she is a huge part if that.

Belated Birthday Greetings, and the joy each year is seeing your beautiful Cavalier enjoy sharing with you :)

Back