• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Hallie!

Hallie

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post so I thought I'd introduce myself and Hallie (the Dog):sl*p:. I work in a dog-friendly office, our company director is accompanied by his Labradoodle Bob every day! Hallie hasn't made it into the office yet, but I've got every confidence that she's a professional pooch qualified for the job! Is anyone on here fortunate enough to work with their pup?

Welcome! Nope, don't take my cavvie to work - I'm retired so we're together at all times. Best retirement gift ever.

icon_welcome When I first got Fletcher I took him to work with me EVERYDAY at the time I owned a childcare center. I kept him in a baby pack and play in my office and on leash or in my arms when I was in classrooms. I had to ok it with all my parents before hand but because cavaliers are so cute who could say no. Plus it was a wonderful way to socialize a puppy and teach the kids how to play/pet nice with a dog. My staff spoiled the heck outta him, I always returned from running business errors to find him in someone's lap. I used to take him into nap rooms (where 20 kids would be sleeping) and he would curl up on a cot with my son.

We sold the business, I stayed home for almost a year. I returned to work for a local city so taking Fletcher is not an option. However, due to my working a split shift and my husband coming home everyday to get the kids off the bus Fletcher is only crated home alone about 2 hours in the mornings and 45 mins in the afternoons so he still gets plenty of attention.

Back