• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Agility Champ!

mhabca

I haven't been on for quite a while, but wanted to share this. In the past, the question of how athletic Cavaliers are has come up. I'm happy to report - very!! This is my Mika, 6 years old. We qualified for the Canadian National Agility Championships this year and came home 5th place overall for her jump height. I could not be more proud of this little girl!

Congrats!
I tried agility with Luke when he was younger, and dropped it in favor of flyball. He tried some agility equipment last weekend at a demo, and he is going to give agility another try starting on Monday. He hopes to do as well as Mika.

Big Congrats! I have been to a few agility trials and it looks like such fun! I always wanted to try but its hard to find the time -- presently work full time and have 3 teenagers. My day will come!! In the meantime, keep us posted on Mika's progress!

joan

Back