Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drooling and coughing, facial pain, any thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh maybe!! I wouldn't be surprised. Whenever something falls in front of her she dashes to it and tries to investigate. Especially when I take her to Central Park. She runs off and who knows what she gets into. And yes, I'm feeling much better. Cavaliers are so prone to health problems that I think I become overly worried whenever she acts out of the ordinary.

Also, @rodrussell, I am going to try to upload some pictures from my home computer tonight!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flutie Patootie View Post
    Oh maybe!! I wouldn't be surprised. Whenever something falls in front of her she dashes to it and tries to investigate. Especially when I take her to Central Park. She runs off and who knows what she gets into. And yes, I'm feeling much better. Cavaliers are so prone to health problems that I think I become overly worried whenever she acts out of the ordinary.

Also, @rodrussell, I am going to try to upload some pictures from my home computer tonight!!
    Thanks. We had a female cavalier which would grab toads in her mouth when I would walk her at night. It was so dark that I could not see what happened until after I found the toad in her mouth. I always managed to pry her jaws open and dislodge what was left of the toad, but she would start foaming at the mouth and drooling for a while after each incident. It was pretty scary, but we found no long term ill effects. I have no idea what the consequences would have been if she had swallowed one.
    Rod Russell