• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kaischa my sweet girl

Petra

On the 1st of September, 2013 has fallen asleep my beloved Kaischa for good. She has lost the fight against her heart illness. She might become only 8,5 years old. I miss her so much.

16342936lp.jpg

16342937ra.jpg

16342938bn.jpg

16342939rp.jpg

16342940zj.jpg

16342941qq.jpg

16342942qe.jpg

So sorry to hear this news, she was a beautiful little thing, my heart breaks for you Karen,Ruby and Sadie x

Too, too young. My heart aches for you. I'm so sorry. Kaischa was truly a beautiful tri-color. RIP Kaischa. I hope you find peace in her memories Petra.

Oh no, Petra, I'm very sorry, that is just tragic. Such a beautiful girl, heartbreaking to lose her so young.

So very very sorry for your loss. She looks so much like my Jazz. I'm sure she's is running and playing, free from any restraints from her condition. RIP x

She was beautiful.....I love the photo of her chewing the blue bucket. Hugs and best wishes to you at this sad time. Mel xxx

Back