Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two Buddies

Post Thanks / Like

Default Two Buddies

IQ7R4668 by Poppa Pinata, on Flickr

It is such a pleasure watching these two grow up together.

IQ7R4671 by Poppa Pinata, on Flickr

Leon (my son) adores our cavalier, Sawyer. He constantly watches for Sawyer and smiles and laughs as he studies his best buddy.

IQ7R4615 by Poppa Pinata, on Flickr

IQ7R4665 by Poppa Pinata, on Flickr

Sawyer loves to follow after Leon's walker and is first in line to give him kisses. Both don't seem to mind sitting and playing together, either.

IQ7R4640 by Poppa Pinata, on Flickr

I have a feeling that (like Melissa with Mr. Monster), in a year or two I am going to have to fight Leon to let Sawyer stay with mommy and daddy at night. They can't seem to get enough of one another.

IQ7R4639 by Poppa Pinata, on Flickr

It certainly isn't always easy... they wear me out after a full day and without a doubt each have minds of their own. But, I can't imagine my life without these two rugrats.

IQ7R4822 by Poppa Pinata, on Flickr

For Halloween, both dressed up as little dragons. They made quite the pair handing out candy together I can't wait for the rest of the holidays with these two.

IQ7R4713 by Poppa Pinata, on Flickr

IQ7R4735 by Poppa Pinata, on Flickr

IQ7R4738 by Poppa Pinata, on Flickr
    Last edited by cavalover; 6th November 2013 at 03:40 AM.
    Mommy to Butters (06/18/2011-4/20/2013) and Sawyer (6/08/2013)
    http://lsidari.blogspot.com

2. Likes Emkaybee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That is so wonderful to see, it melts my heart! No its not easy, and requires so much positive active supervision but man its so worth it when two little ones learn to live in harmony. Seems like you have a matching of the personalities with dog and kid like I do, enjoy every second of it. There are so cute!

Fletcher was on crate rest last week for a shoulder injury (have no idea how it happened). Well, that made sleeping arrangements weird...what do you do? Mr. Monster and Daddy fixed that. They moved Mr. Monster's mattress to the floor right next to his door and put up two baby gates in the hallway so that Mr. Monster could still go to the bathroom during the night. Oh the things we do to keep our babies happy and healthy.

Oh Fletcher is fine no limping and he is using that shoulder like normal without any problems.
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

What wonderful photos!! Leon and Sawyer are just adorable.

Joan

Post Thanks / Like

Best buddies for sure! Both are adorable and it's easy to see how much fun they will have together in the future.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Red Headed Baby Girl
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Cuteness overload!
    Sir Remington II (Remy) Oct. 17, 2012 -

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hi
    beautiful photos

Post Thanks / Like

What amazing photos of Leon and Sawyer, i love to see the pair having fun together. Karen.Ruby and Sadie x

Post Thanks / Like

The first one made me laugh out loud........beautiful thanks for sharing
    Mel
    Momma to Leonardo (Leo to his friends)

Post Thanks / Like

Best buds alright!!! There's nothing like a boy (or a girl) and his dog. I can't imagine keeping up with a crawling baby and a puppy - double trouble and yet double the fun too.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

It has been a while since I have had a chance to post an update on my two little guys. They are growing up so quickly!

IQ7R7458 by LSidari, on Flickr

Sawyer (the cavalier) is now 9 months and Leon (my son), is almost 11 months.

IQ7R7428 by LSidari, on Flickr

My son is standing now and trying to walk. He crawls everywhere, with Sawyer being his number one chasing partner. Sawyer has been very good about not stealing Leon's toys, but Leon seems to think that all the toys are meant for him... especially Sawyer's stuffed animals!

IQ7R7448 by LSidari, on Flickr

For some time now, Sawyer has happily been sharing the bed with my husband and I. It has been months since he has had an accident in the house!

IQ7R7454 by LSidari, on Flickr

Both seem to have endless amounts of energy, so they certainly keep Mommy on her toes!!

Here is a little video of the two partners. It seems they can't go anywhere without each other... even the bath LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HntYPp0mCo
    Mommy to Butters (06/18/2011-4/20/2013) and Sawyer (6/08/2013)
    http://lsidari.blogspot.com