• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We have decided to put Shiloh down

Thinking of you today - we had to make the same decision for our precious Kayleigh just over a year ago, she had severe symptoms from CM only. She was only 3 so I totally understand how you feel.

That was very hard to read and I am so sorry. Cannot begin to imagine how you are going to feel this Saturday and my hope is that you will gain some comfort from sharing your grief with CT. Thinking of you with love. Nanette

Been thinking about you all day and know the pain and sadness you must be feeling. Sending loving thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

I have just been reading your posts and my heart goes out to you, I am so sorry for the pain and anguish you have had to go through seeing your little one suffer so! It brought a few tears in my eyes thinking of you and my thoughts are with you and your family.

I'm just catching up with this now, and am so very sorry to read about Shiloh. She is out of pain now, you have done the kindest thing any pet owner can do:flwr:

Hi Dre,
I'm doing research on purebred dogs and the condition of SM in Cavaliers. I have already talked to Karlin who runs this site. Would you be open to talk to me about your dog Shiloh? My deepest condolences for your loss. Please let me know if you are open to talking with me about your experience.

Back