Thread: Fergie Says Hello to All

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fergie Says Hello to All

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Hello,[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]This is Fergie, my 22-month old girl. I posted yesterday regarding Fergie’s new battle with SM. If anyone can share their experience with SM surgery, specifically at Cornell, it would be greatly appreciated.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Thank you.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome! Fergie is beautiful!
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Fergie is absolutely stunning!!!!! One look in those eyes and you absolutely melt.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and welcome.

Fergie is adorable. Sorry to hear she is dealing with SM.

I wish I could help but am not familiar with SM or the surgery procedures. The good news is there are others on here that can help guide you that have had first hand experience, although I am not sure with Cornell. Hopefully they will see your other thread.
    Sir Remington II (Remy) Oct. 17, 2012 -

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

oh, those pictures took my breath away. Fergie is a total beauty! There is a lot of people on this site with experience and knowledge,and I am sure you will hear from them soon.
    All the best
    Lynne x
    Lynne x
    Little Ted Bear - Ruby Boy Born December 8th 2012
    Beautiful Megan - Black & Tan. Left us 18th January 2013. My heart and soul.

Post Thanks / Like

She is insanely cute!!! What a muffin!
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras