• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greetings everyone!

Roy

Hello all,
My first post on this site...

We lost our dear Collie of 10.5 years old this past summer. After doing a whole bunch of internet research, we decided to get a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel this time. What a great choice. He is an absolutely gorgeous little boy (tri colored) who will steal your heart in a split second. We've had him for a month now. He still likes to bite fingers, but he is getting better every day.

Our 11 year old Pomeranian had a bit of trouble getting used to the new addition to the family. But they have become best of friends.

I am looking forward to chatting with other Cavalier owners and asking a bunch of questions about training, etc.

Best regards from Massachusetts!!! :cool:

Welcome Roy. Sorry about the loss of your collie. Glad you've added a cavvie to your home. While reading your post I was smiling fondly as I recalled my little girl (Sam - a black & tan) doing the things you described - including stealing your heart. This is an awesome site and I've learned a lot here - and have more to learn. Again, welcome to the site and congrats on your newest addition.

Welcome Roy. I am partial to tri-colors, as I have one myself. I never had trouble with Bosco with nipping at fingers, but he did like to chew! What do you call him?

Joan

Welcome. My tri is the spitfire of my group. Although he's definitely calmer now at age 6, he's still more of a troublemaker than any of my others ever were. Good thing he's so cute!! I grew up north of Boston, so am partial to Massachusetts - still love it. Hope you'll keep coming on this site so we learn more about your little guy and his personality - and your Pomeranian.

Back