Thread: Greetings everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Greetings everyone!

Hello all,
    My first post on this site...

We lost our dear Collie of 10.5 years old this past summer. After doing a whole bunch of internet research, we decided to get a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel this time. What a great choice. He is an absolutely gorgeous little boy (tri colored) who will steal your heart in a split second. We've had him for a month now. He still likes to bite fingers, but he is getting better every day.

Our 11 year old Pomeranian had a bit of trouble getting used to the new addition to the family. But they have become best of friends.

I am looking forward to chatting with other Cavalier owners and asking a bunch of questions about training, etc.

Best regards from Massachusetts!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Roy. Sorry about the loss of your collie. Glad you've added a cavvie to your home. While reading your post I was smiling fondly as I recalled my little girl (Sam - a black & tan) doing the things you described - including stealing your heart. This is an awesome site and I've learned a lot here - and have more to learn. Again, welcome to the site and congrats on your newest addition.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Roy. I am partial to tri-colors, as I have one myself. I never had trouble with Bosco with nipping at fingers, but he did like to chew! What do you call him?

Joan

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome. My tri is the spitfire of my group. Although he's definitely calmer now at age 6, he's still more of a troublemaker than any of my others ever were. Good thing he's so cute!! I grew up north of Boston, so am partial to Massachusetts - still love it. Hope you'll keep coming on this site so we learn more about your little guy and his personality - and your Pomeranian.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)