Thread: Snow!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Snow!

We've had several inches of snow here in SW Missouri in the past few days, and more is coming. Bentley doesn't appreciate going out to potty in rain but he loves snow and has initiated going out multiple times every day. And, he stays out longer than necessary, just bouncing around in it. It's a good thing because he's not getting much exercise otherwise. It has been unusually frigid along with the snow and, since we're in our 70s, we aren't taking him on walks on the treacherous streets & sidewalks.

Post Thanks / Like

We have just had days of cold rain!!!!! My dogs are hating it, I am too.
    Melissa
    "If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life."
    -Roger Caras

Post Thanks / Like

On and off rain here. Our dogs can still tolerate it, but if it is continuous and heavy rain definitely the dogs will not want to go out do their business.

Post Thanks / Like

It's snowing like crazy in NYC right now. All my dogs love the snow, and the chins look like little jack-rabbits as they bounce through it. They make Bosco crazy as he can't catch them in the snow-- they are lighter and evidently manuever better!