• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chloe 3 years old now but still the tiniest Cav around here

Chloeinalbany

It has been a long while since we said or posted anything on cavaliertalk. We read many entries regarding new ones and the sad passing of others. Often when we saw or read about new ones we were enthused to say hi or post up Chloe's photos to share, but then after reading about the passing of our small but the most loyal friends and their mums/dads we often did not know what to say and felt too bottled up to write or post anything at the thought that one day we too will have to say goodbye to our loved ones one way or the other.

Chloe became three on October, as loyal, cheerful, sparkly, sad whenever looking at us eating anything at all but rarely bark (or never) asking for food, and continue to run and kiss any kids she come across, ever.

To all our friends out there, our best wishes, and our sincerest thoughts. Here are some photos from recent weeks/months.

Chloe Oct Nov 2013a by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

Chloe Oct Nov 2013b by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

Chloe Oct Nov 2013c by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

Chloe Oct Nov 2013d by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

Chloe Oct Nov 2013e by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

Chloe Oct Nov 2013f by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

Last edited:
curious...how much does chloe weigh? My cav is also a little bit...she weighs in at 14 lbs....yours looks smaller!!

Chloe is a smidgen under 7 kg. Yours I think is even lighter, google told me she is about 6.3 kg!!!!! The lighter the better I think, so well done :)

curious...how much does chloe weigh? My cav is also a little bit...she weighs in at 14 lbs....yours looks smaller!!

Back