Thread: Air pressure warning

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Air pressure warning

For those with CM/SM dogs who are affected by air pressure changes, just a warning that the next few days are going to be difficult: (The pressure here is forecast to drop to 989 hPa by 9 am tomorrow, then back up to 1017 12 hours later, a massive increase in such a short time.
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Nicki for the heads up. Just a quick question, can they be affected just before the pressure starts to drop? Only reason I ask is that yesterday Ziggy had quite a few symptoms and im just wondering if its related in anyway. I managed to get them on video on my thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZigsBro View Post
    Thanks Nicki for the heads up. Just a quick question, can they be affected just before the pressure starts to drop? Only reason I ask is that yesterday Ziggy had quite a few symptoms and im just wondering if its related in anyway. I managed to get them on video on my thread
    I think so ZigsBro. Rebel was much worse than usual late last night. He had problems getting off to sleep too. I gave him a couple of Skullcap & Valerian caps, which seemed to help, but I have upped his dose of Gabapentin this morning.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo & the ByFloSin Cavaliers
    Rebel, Winston Alexander,Little Joe & Holly Poppet
    Birmingham, UK