• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Air pressure warning

Nicki

For those with CM/SM dogs who are affected by air pressure changes, just a warning that the next few days are going to be difficult: (The pressure here is forecast to drop to 989 hPa by 9 am tomorrow, then back up to 1017 12 hours later, a massive increase in such a short time.

Thanks Nicki for the heads up. Just a quick question, can they be affected just before the pressure starts to drop? Only reason I ask is that yesterday Ziggy had quite a few symptoms and im just wondering if its related in anyway. I managed to get them on video on my thread

Thanks Nicki for the heads up. Just a quick question, can they be affected just before the pressure starts to drop? Only reason I ask is that yesterday Ziggy had quite a few symptoms and im just wondering if its related in anyway. I managed to get them on video on my thread

I think so ZigsBro. Rebel was much worse than usual late last night. He had problems getting off to sleep too. I gave him a couple of Skullcap & Valerian caps, which seemed to help, but I have upped his dose of Gabapentin this morning.

Back