Thread: Stop registering Cavalier puppies unless their parents are health tested

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Stop registering Cavalier puppies unless their parents are health tested

I have already posted this on the general chat forum but feel it should also be here.

I have started a petition, addressed to the UK Kennel Club, asking them to stop registering Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppies unless their parents are MRI scanned and Heart tested.

As so many top breeding cavaliers all over the World originate in the UK there may be overseas owners of cavaliers suffering from SM and MVD that want to add their signature.

If you agree with the petition, please sign and share.

https://www.change.org/p/the-uk-kenn...d-heart-tested
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The petition signatures have been steadily climbing, we now have 3,250, and a young Media Studies student has offered to make a short YouTube film to help spread awareness of the mandatory testing campaign.

If anyone has any video or mobile phone footage of CMSM or MVD symptoms that you would be willing to let us use, I would be very grateful. Just message me or email: mareve-ckcs@ntlworld.com

Many thanks,
    Margaret C

Cavaliers......Faith, The Ginger Tank and Woody.
    Japanese Chins.... Dandy, Benny, Bridgette and Hana.
    Remembered with love......... Tommy Tuppence and Fonzi