• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Meet my new girl, Maddie!

Remali

After losing my love, Bentley, in September (he was only 8, he had Cushings and CHF). I couldn't stand being without a Cavalier, and, I was taking his death very hard, I needed something to help me smile again. After a short search, some wonderful people told me about a litter of half Cavalier puppies, I took one look and I knew the little redheaded girl was the one for me.

So, here she is... Maddie!! I have had her a month now, she is so smart, so calm and laid-back, and catches on so quickly. It's as if she were born here, she has such a happy outgoing nature. Her mom is a purebred blenheim Cavalier (the breeding was not planned, mom escaped while at someone's house and met up with the dog next door), dad is a Poodle/Yorkie mix.

MaddieDec220131_zpsda10747c.jpg

MaddieDec1520132_zps07ef602e.jpg

MaddieintheLaundryBasketDec1420133_zps4b1c0f22.jpg

Maddie is adorable!!! Looking forward to seeing more pics of her as she grows up. :)

Oh MY what a face!!! How can you get mad at that face? =) I hope she fills your heart with much deserved love!

Back