• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hey where's mine?

MomObvious

Not here little Fletcher....but your are free to join us at the table anyway.

11555215803_d21b16fc4e_z.jpg
[/URL] 1532029_551630574923374_970003214_n by MomObvious, on Flickr[/IMG]

Today we have 8 adults, 6 kids (ages 17-3) and 7 dogs in my parents house all day. The crazy thing is we all get together like this weekly. It's crazy but fun. Fletcher is the lovebug dog who everyone wants to cuddle. My dad and Fletcher had a really nice nap in his easy chair this afternoon. My parents have a very old rat terrier, a crazy wiener dog, a sweet but pretty nutty pom, my youngest sister had an extremely hyper yorkie, my other sister (and her vet hubby) have a wild yet to learn any manners mini schnauzer named Piper, she nips at the kids with those razor pup teeth, we have out old poodle Eddie who you would forget is even in the house and Fletcher. Add that to the 4 younger kids, ages 8, 6, 6, and 3 running around the house gets pretty loud and wild quick. My parent wouldn't have it any other way tho:p

Back