• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A very happy new year to all at CavalierTalk!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks so much for being part of the community -- whether you are a lurking reader who has never registered; are a registered member who never has posted; are an old timer who checks back in now and then; are a frequent poster and active member; or are brand new and just starting to post!

All of you are an important part of the gathering here. :D

I hope 2014 brings much happiness to you and your loved ones -- whether they have two legs or four!

ku-medium.gif

Karlin, BellaMia and I appreciate all you have done for this community and our wonderful Cavaliers world wide. I hope you and yours have a wonderful happy and healthy New Year. The same goes for all our wonderful friends here on Cavalier Talk. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

Here here........oh boy do I agree. Being a cavaleir crazy person would not nearly be as much fun as having so many others to share it with!

I have gained so much since becoming an active member of cavaliertalk. A huge wealth of education about cavalier health and behavior information. Advice and guidance from true breed advocates that require nothing in return but to share their knowledge. Freinds and other fav dogs for all over the world. I have often logged on the CT and ahhhhhh over pictures of beautiful cavalliers, laughed at funny stories from our intellengent yet comedic breed, shared my opinion and worry with a cavaleir having a health issue, cried when a beloved cavalier died and very saddly mourned for a member of our little community we lost this year. Yes, I mean Brian. I hope his loved ones and lovely flower girls are fairing well. I am grateful for our cavalier crazy community everytime I log on. Most of all I enjoy making friends with so many different people from so many places all over the world.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

We have a few more hours here in Virginia of 2013 and if you ask me it cannot go fast enough. This has been a tough year for us personally, however it could have been a lot worse. I have high hopes for 2014!

I am late in responding but hope everyone is having a great New Year so far!

Thanks Karlin.

Back