• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

And then there were two...

Roy

We got our first Cavalier puppy just a couple short months ago. Well, as seems to be the case with Cavaliers. he instantly stole our hearts. He's a gorgeous tri-colored boy named Marley.

I guess we have a serious case of puppy fever too. We got our second Cavalier puppy on New Years Day. He is a black and tan boy named Cooper.

Now my wife and I each have our puppy to cuddle with! I am amazed at how smart. sweet, and loving these dogs are.

I will post some photos as soon as I figure out how.

I'd like two for the same reason - one for each lap. My wife seems firm in having the one. With my luck, I'd get another and both dogs would want to be on her lap. Looking forwards to pictures (mine is also a black and tan).

I'd like two for the same reason - one for each lap. My wife seems firm in having the one. With my luck, I'd get another and both dogs would want to be on her lap. Looking forwards to pictures (mine is also a black and tan).

I had to BEG my husband for a second dog, as he was adamantly against it. A unique oppty came up to get a 2nd dog that was offered to me by a breeder who had planned to show the dog, but decided not to (dog had a wry jaw) More begging, and my husband reluctantly agreed. Dog #2 is now hubby's bestest buddy. Funny how things work out-- so don't give up the fight!!

Joan

Jealous for sure. Pictures would be awesome!!!!!!! My husband already know he has no say in the matter, if I get another puppy or rescue he'll just have to love it anyway. He agreed even if it was just for his own good:shock:

I love love love my Cavalier. The best breed, no question. however, we just adopted a year old female blk and white female parti poodle (6 lb toy). LOL. She is a diva dog, typical small dog personality. I so wanted a second Cavalier but hubby fell in live with this little girl and the dogs have really bonded.

She is at the vet today being spayed! hoping it goes well. I so wanted a tri cavalier to go with my Blenheim. My cavalier looks like a moose compared to her but he is gentle with her and she is definitely the alpha dog in our pack. Both dogs are little love bugs. We got lucky with these two, they have settled in and are almost perfect !! The only part I dont like is the six week grooming for a poodle. She picks up dirt like a magnet and the Cavalier always looks snow white and clean.

I so wanted a tri cavalier to go with my Blenheim. My cavalier looks like a moose compared to her but he is gentle with her and she is definitely the alpha dog in our pack. Both dogs are little love bugs. We got lucky with these two, they have settled in and are almost perfect !! .

Funny -- I would love a Blenheim to go with my tri! Might actually be getting another chin -- a woman passed unexpectedly and has 4 chins that need a home. This would be dog #4 for me. I would rather have stayed at 3 (2 chins, 1 cav) and if I had to add, I would have opted for a Cav. However, I can't turn my back on a 6 year old chin that needs a home. Will see how this plays out.

joan

Back