• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Puppy: Harley!

mariagrady

1525725_10202863702813858_1846760773_n.jpg
Hey Everyone I am Maria and this is going to be my puppy Harley! I take him home in a couple weeks and am meeting him in five days! His mom is 3/4 cavaliaer and 1/4 schnauzer and his dad is full cavalier. I am so excited because cavaliers have been my dream dogs for a long time now! So far I have on my list to get for him a crate, leash, collar, tag, food, shampoo, kong, chew toys, a gate, food dishes, can you guys think of anything else? I can not wait to bring him home!

Welcome.....Harley is adorable. Seems like you have everything covered. The only suggestion I have is to also get a harness for walking on leash. Looking forward to hearing more about Harley!

Harley is adorable and I love his name. The only other thing that I would suggest is to download these books by Ian Dunbar about raising puppies "Before I get my Puppy" and After I get my Puppy Home". I may be off a bit about the titles, but you can download them free from this website: http://www.dogstardaily.com/free-downloads
I think you'll find them invaluable for training and so much more. You're going to have so much fun!!!

Back