• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My puppies

Congratulations! Faith and her puppies are so beautiful! No wonder you haven't been around......you have your hands full of furry, wiggly, kissable goodness!

Oh they are all so adorable, but I just love that little black and tan. I could just scoop that little fluff ball up and never put him or her down!

A complete Set. Absolutely and utterly adorable. I bet that puppy smell is just intoxicating.
Congratulations.

There were all four colours in the litter. There were seven puppies but Faith had them too early. Three were born dead and her little tricolour girl died after two days. The little Blenheim boy was touch and go for quite a while but he pulled through. He is still small but very feisty.

The little B/T girl has gone to live with my friend. The two naughty boys are still with me.

Tanki 16 weeks by carter m2012, on Flickr

The Ginger Tank also known as Tanki or when in a contemplative mood, The Think Tank

Woody 16 weeks by carter m2012, on Flickr

Woody. The sweet pretty little dog that everyone wants to take home. In reality he is Demolition Man

Oh Margaret congratulations :)
I wondered where you'd been.....you've obviously been very busy, but so worth it I bet. They all look adorable.....good luck with them.

Mel xx

Back