• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Your favorite harness.

Hi! I want to get Pippa a harness for our walks. What are your favorite types, or at least what are your favorite qualities in a harness? Thanks :)

tumblr_mzoa7jSjGp1r0s60oo1_1280.jpg

Fletcher is a puller so he wears a EZ walk harness now, works wonders. I have had Pippa ones when he was a puppy, I like that they are step in.

I love steps ins - either Douglas Paquette or Upcountry - gorgeous designs.

Also check out DayDogDesigns on Etsy as Terri does gorgeous custom harnesses using beautiful European ribbons

I use step in harnesses for both of mine, it started originally as my older dog as a pup did not like things put over his head, they both pull, but I don`t feel that harnesses really stopped that.

Dillon doesn't pull, but Lucy does though not all of the time. Both have Red Dingo harnesses in medium, and they are the step in variety even though both of mine don't mind about things over their heads. Red Dingo are very comfy broad harnesses which have plenty of adjustment to obtain a really good fit - also NO underarm matting. They're also very well made - http://globaldogshop.com have great range and free shipping:)

Rose (our harness escape artist ;) ) has one of these: http://www.dachshunddelights.com/Hug-A-Dog-Harness-in-mesh_p_762.html
It's mesh, so it's cool in the summer, she can swim in it, plus, it's washable and made to fit your dog (you send in the measurements, and pick colors, etc.). We've had this one for about 2 years now, and it is holding up very well, even after a few beach trips. This is also the first harness she doesn't seem uncomfortable in.

We have Puppia harnesses and ezydog quick fit harnesses :)
Both are awesome and i wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Back