• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier cross?

He is lovely and looks 100% Cavalier to me, (either a heavily marked Blenheim or a Ruby with white breakthrough?)

If he is a cross it is certainly not with a poodle

I have posted his picture for you.
5monthStack_zps1cf2ba63.jpg

Last edited:
He is cute :) looks a bit like a young version of my rescue boy DJ whom we suspect has some cocker spaniel somewhere in his background.

He's adorable, whatever the mix. To me, I definitely see cavalier, with maybe another spaniel mix. Love the white paws too!

Adorable!! I have never seen a ruby Cavalier with white paws, but they are adorable.
Whatever he is mixed with it works for him, he's so cute. I can see how you had a hard time turning your back on him.

That said, now that the deed is done, you may want to educate yourself a bit on puppy mills so you can understand where he came from. I'm glad Leigh has a great home with you!! Every puppy deserves a loving home, but many people just don't know where pet store puppies come from (my Sparky is a puppy mill rescue).

Has Leigh's sniffle gone away? My Sparky's got something going on and going to the vet for it tomorrow ...

Back