• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from South UK

LynPW

Hi Everyone
I have just discovered this site - really pleased to find it! So many questions, which I will start posting. h*lp
My Cav (Alice) is almost 4 months. Her breeder lives south of Bristol and shows Cavaliers over most of the UK and is, thankfully, very diligent when it comes to the health side of her dogs. I would be pleased to hear from anyone with a Cavalier who might be related to Alice (Father is Stonepit Franco I Believe) The I Believe name appears a lot in her 'family tree'. Mother is Mistletoe for Underknoll - Pascavale and Homebrent appear in her Pedigree.

I haven't owned a Cav before but have read up on them extensively over the past couple of years. In the 70s I had a little Yorkie and then a Birman cat until about 8 years ago.

I live in a little house on the edge of the New Forest (not far from Bournemouth) and near the sea. I am retired - apart from the odd day here and there as a locum dental nurse.
Lyn

icon_welcome to the forum - you will find lots of help from people here. I to live in the south, not too far from you in Dorset, Bournemouth being not that far from us.

My younger cavalier who is 3, his Father is an Underknoll, the other names you mention will appear in many pedigrees.

My four year old and three year old girls have the same Underknoll sire as Ollie.
So your Alice's great grandmother Molly, is grandmother to my older two,and great Grandmother to my 13 month olds.
Welcome to the site!
Sins

Back