• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Getting very excited to bring home my baby!

mariagrady

1470205_10202914818851727_261144174_n.jpg
Get to pick up Harley friday morning!! Can not WAIT!!!!

How exciting! We are picking up our first Cavalier puppy on March 15th. I'd love to hear how it goes! How old will Harley be?

thank you! He will be just a little over 8 weeks, I will let you know how it goes I have been reading the Ian Dunbar books right not to prepare! How old will your puppy be?

Oh my goodness....he is sooooo cute. I think I see a mischievous puppy twinkle in those eyes....Congratulations!!! :)

He will be 10 weeks old. The breeder has a webcam so I can tune in and watch 24 hours a day. It is awesome. He will be 3 weeks old on Sunday so they should be more active very soon. We live in Anchorage, Alaska but are from the Chicago area. We will be visiting over spring break and the breeder is able to meet us about 45 minutes from my parent's house. She doesn't let the puppies go before 10 weeks so the timing will be perfect. I'm nervous about a 6.5 hours flight home, but we did it once before with our 10 lb mutt.

I love the name Harley but our best friends had a lab named Harley so we can't use it. We are thinking Hawk, Murphy, Ozzy, Windsor, and Fletcher (stolen from the Fletcher on this board).

I am looking forward to your updates!

Back