• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier crosses

Smushface

I'm new so I'm not sure if there is already a thread for cavalier cross photos. It would be wonderful to see other peoples Cavalier crosses though!

This is Mushroom our 3/4 Cavalier 1/4 Australian Cattle dog. she is such a versatile little dog!

IMG_3513_zps2a96b136.jpg

Thanks, she is such a good dog too, everyone always remarks on how well behaved she is:) I wanted a purebred but thought strongly about getting a cross to throw some hybrid vigour in there, hopefully to avoid health problems. She was advertised as a give away 8 hours drive from where I lived, so I got in the car and went and got her. She used to be kept on a chain outside mostly :/ now she is princess mushroom and sleeps inside on the couch or our bed. The cross didn't avoid problems, it took me over a year to fix her skin because she had bad flea dermatitis and allergies :) she is all good now though

Back