• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Lexi and her Dad!

Lexisdad

Hi everyone. We've had CKC,Lexi,for 18 months now. She was 3 when she arrived,after we agree to take her from an old lady who was a friend of a friend of my wife's niece(!). The lady was struggling to care for Lexi,especially with exercise. She was very timid when she first arrived and it took her several weeks to settle in and accept us. We also had a beautiful Yorkshire Terrier called Sophie who was 15 when Lexi arrived,and at first ignored her,but after a while they became good friends. Sadly,a little after her 16th birthday on Dec 10th,Sophie passed away,and we all,including Lexi miss her so much. I've done some reading up on Cavalier King Charles',and I don't know why it's taken me until last week to realise there would probably be a message board/community dedicated solely to the breed and here you are! Looking forward to settling in and learning more about Lexi,a gentle,playful,intelligent,loving dog who snores for English canines!

Hi and icon_welcome. Seems like Lexi is very lucky to have landed with you. Sorry about Sophie, all dogs have a way of wraping themselves around your heart.

Welcome to our little community. So sorry to hear of Sophie's passing. They say the worst thing about a dog is that they don't live long enough. How true.

Back