• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Don't know if we can make it.....

CSutherland

This is a first. Hubby & I are in a beautiful upscale hotel about an hour from our home. We're staying 2 nights. Our daughter's family have come to our house to babysit Bentley. For the first time in months he tried to dash out the front door with us when we left, apparently realizing the luggage meant something different than just going to church or the grocery! Daughter said he watched out the window as we left, then went to his bed. She left to pick up her kids off the school bus and when she came back he was still in his bed. It's bedtime now and we just got an email pic of him in our bed with our two young granddaughters. He's so cute. I'm kinda homesick......

Ahhhh -- do your family use Skype or another video call tool? It's fun to use it to talk to the dogs when away... :)

Oh wow, I know the feeling. It's so hard to leave them, even when you know they will be well taken care of and have people around that they know. We find ourselves thinking of Abby every time and usually end up gravitating towards a pet store to buy a new toy or some special dog treats to assuage our guilt... :)

Oh, goodness, I will be leaving for 10 days in about a week. I was just thinking last night...how I am going to go 10 days without my Remy & will he be okay without me. :) I know he will be well cared for (made arrangements for doggie day care while hubby is at work).

I will be visiting my parents & in-laws who live in the same state and if they both didn't have "no pets/dogs allowed" in the community they live in, I'd probably take him with me!

I was in Ohio last weekend, and everytime I saw a dog in the airport or elsewhere, I thought, "I should have brought Bosco with me". Guess we all miss our pups!

Joan

Back