• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Seresto flea & tick collar ?

waldor

Sophie was at the "spa" (a/k/a groomer) yesterday, and of course the conversation always ends up discussing the upcoming flea & tick season. She mentioned Bayer's flea & tick collar, Seresto, and that all her clients who use it on their dogs really like it. The groomer specializes in small dogs.

I have never heard of Seresto, and use K9Advantix II on Sophie. I found some internet forums where a few cats had problems, and a few amazon.com reviews said their dogs had problems, but that can happen with any flea and tick preventive.

Have any of you used Seresto, or know anyone who uses or has used it? Opinions or comments? They are quite pricey because they last a long time, so that makes me think twice before jumping in.

Back