Thread: Lost and Found

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lost and Found

Abby, letting us know that Judy has lost yet another glove. Daring us to try and take it away from her. Of course, there is no way she may have pulled this glove out of Judy's coat pocket while her coat hung on the back of a chair.

2. Likes waldor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=scrile;435077]Abby, letting us know that Judy has lost yet another glove. Daring us to try and take it away from her. Of course, there is no way she may have pulled this glove out of Judy's coat pocket while her coat hung on the back of a chair.

LOL! Abby is a clever one! I have tri named Bosco, who also loves gloves and hats!

Post Thanks / Like

As much as you might want to get mad at her, that face is just so sweet and innocent. Even with the evidence right in her mouth, she looks like she would say "It wasn't me!"
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

The hubby & I both have runny-nose allergies and frequently have Kleenex in our jeans pocket. Bentley loves to steal them. When he was little I was afraid he'd eat them but now I realize he just does it for the challenge. He sneaks it out, shreds it on the carpet, then leaves it for me to pick up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ha ha. The rule is: If it is under her ear, it's hers! Good luck getting it from her
    Charlotte & Christian
    Molly & Éowyn & Khaleesi