• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lost and Found

scrile

Abby, letting us know that Judy has lost yet another glove. icon_nwunsure Daring us to try and take it away from her. Of course, there is no way she may have pulled this glove out of Judy's coat pocket while her coat hung on the back of a chair. :xctly:

comeandgetme_zps23c44f2e.jpg

Abby, letting us know that Judy has lost yet another glove. icon_nwunsure Daring us to try and take it away from her. Of course, there is no way she may have pulled this glove out of Judy's coat pocket while her coat hung on the back of a chair.

LOL! Abby is a clever one! I have tri named Bosco, who also loves gloves and hats!

As much as you might want to get mad at her, that face is just so sweet and innocent. Even with the evidence right in her mouth, she looks like she would say "It wasn't me!"

The hubby & I both have runny-nose allergies and frequently have Kleenex in our jeans pocket. Bentley loves to steal them. When he was little I was afraid he'd eat them but now I realize he just does it for the challenge. He sneaks it out, shreds it on the carpet, then leaves it for me to pick up.

Back