• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Emily loves her puppy.

Alana

Hi everyone,

It has been too long since I have posted! I had a baby girl named Emily last April! Anyway, I thought I would share some baby and dog photo's. Bella is amazing with Emily, I could not wish for a more placid caring dog. She has grown up a lot since Emily came into our lives. Emily adores Bella and often her cutest and loudest laughs happen when she is watching Bella. We are teaching Emily to be gentle with Bella and she is quite good. Bella often plays with Emily by nudging her, and when Emily laughs Bella does a 360 and runs away, Emily crawls after her and Bella comes up and nudges her again. I need to get a video of it.

I know of some people who had dogs that lived inside and with the introduction of a Baby the dog goes outside, is no longer allowed to nap on your lap and no longer has a spot at the end of the bed. I am sure Bella is happy to report that her spot at the end of the bed is still furry, her walks still happen (with a pram) as do trips to the dog park, and when I take Emily to get baby sat by my parents when I go to work, Bella gets baby sat as well. We have somehow managed to keep Bella's weight under control despite Emily feeding her bits of her food. I don't know whether to scold her for feeding Bella or to praise her for sharing;). That's all for now!
1425797_695406023805728_264025087_n.jpg
1385613_10152278712987646_1352795628_n.jpg

Hi Alana, so nice to see you again. Your daughter has such a beautiful smile. I especially love the last picture and how comfortable Emily and Bella are together.

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter. Those are very precious photo's....thanks for sharing

Mel x

Back