• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Beware of those Cavalier sad eyes...

scrile

Is it possible to look any sadder? How do they do it? Well, it certainly worked on me this morning. One look at those eyes and I was up and moving to take Abby to the park. :dogwlk:

abbylookingsad_zps85f05869.jpg

Sophie can lay the guilt on with her eyes, too! It is amazing how she uses them to communicate with me.

I think Abby cornered the market on sad eyes. I feel guilty and she's not even my dog! BellaMia gives me those eye too, but she adds in a little cry. I try to ingore..…well you know how it goes...she wins! :lol:

Due to my work schedule, I have a lot of days off during the week when I am home alone with her, so she knows my "day off routine" and she knows I am an easy mark when it comes getting what she wants. Our oldest son tells us we spoil her too much, but we just can't help it. And truth be told, he will too when we drop her off at his place this summer for a week....because I know he has a soft heart for sad looks too :)

Ha ha, they can look soooooooooooooo sad. Like their world has come to an end, and the only cure is a treat or a walk :)

Back