• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Corwin from Chicago

Melissa Ryzy

Hi, I'm Melissa and I'm Corwin's mom! Happy to be here with my fellow Cavvie lovers! We live in Chicago with my husband, daughter and two kitties.

Corwin is 4 years old and bigger than the average CKCS, weighing 25lbs, but he's still an adorable, snuggle bunny.

Looking forward to sharing the joys of raising and loving Cavvies!

Hi Melissa and welcome to the forum! My first cavalier was bigger than average at 26 lbs. I now have a a sweet ruby, BellaMia. She's just 16lbs at 19 months old and a big cuddle bug. Oh, we would love to see pictures of Corwin please.

Mine is also four years old and she's been an absolute joy. She's a black and tan and weighs 20 pounds. No kids or kitties here - just her. Good thing she isn't spoiled. Welcome to this most informative forum. Packed full of resources.

Back