• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bentley's new habits

CSutherland

Bentley has changed since his diagnosis of CM & PSOM. He's on garbentin and prednisone (he's weaning off the prednisone at this time). His pain is obviously virtually gone; he no longer scratches, yelps or shakes his head like crazy. But, he's ravenous, needing to eat about 4 times a day vs the two meals he has always eaten. He'll sit and stare me down until I give him his food, then he's OK for a few hours. I'm pretty sure it's the prednisone. The other thing is that he no longer wants to be on someone's lap constantly. He'll get down after a few minutes and most times goes to the cool tile floor of the kitchen, stretching out flat as a pancake for a snooze. It's very noticeable.

Back