• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Is my laptop in your way?

scrile

Abby, letting me know it's time to put the laptop away and grab her leash. :dogwlk:

Abbywantingattention_zps7b7d3764.jpg

OMG. My Bentley will place his paw over the keyboard of my laptop, which doesn't bode well for keys--he popped one of them off a while back. When he was younger he would put the side of his face right up against the screen so I couldn't see what I was doing. Makes for a messy computer, either way!

OMG. My Bentley will place his paw over the keyboard of my laptop, which doesn't bode well for keys--he popped one of them off a while back. When he was younger he would put the side of his face right up against the screen so I couldn't see what I was doing. Makes for a messy computer, either way!

Oh yeah, they do know how to get your attention. I have had her stick her face over the screen with a toy in her mouth and then drop the toy on the keyboard. There's nothing you can do except put the computer away and give them a big hug.

I bet you didn't resist that cute little face!!!

Nope, couldn't resist at all. We'll be in the windy city area (Barrington) this weekend to visit our oldest son. There's a big park not too far from where he lives where we can walk Abby. Hope the weather is good.

Heh! I've had them try and pile onto my lap with the laptop in it as well, too. They can be very determined! :D

Looks like Abby means business. Put away that laptop or else......

Oh yes, it's that vicious look that keeps me in line with her demands. :) This afternoon she is napping because she got worn out this morning watching me work outside. I can't wait to see how she helps us plant flowers in a few weeks.icon_nwunsure

Heh! I've had them try and pile onto my lap with the laptop in it as well, too. They can be very determined! :D

Yes, I think determination for attention and to sit in a lap must be bread into them. But, she is such a comfort too. Many times I will be sitting in my favorite chair with my left arm hanging over the side, she will come along and nuzzle my hand with her snout wanting me to give belly a rub.

. I can't wait to see how she helps us plant flowers in a few weeks.icon_nwunsure

All I can say, is hold on to your trowel and plants. Bosco thinks it is most amusing to pick a plant or trowel and run with it. Fortunately, he is not a digger.

Back