• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Looking for a Breeder in our Area or information as to where to find one.

mdresser

Hi all,

I don't think I have ever posted here, but this forum has been a great place for information over the years. We recently lost our Cavalier Roxy. She was diagnosed with MVD about 4 years ago and she recently passed away with us by her side. She was on a variety of medication including Cardisure, frusemide and another one which I can't remember the name of.

We're now feeling that the time is right to start looking for another Cavalier. Being far more educated than we were the first time round, I am looking to get in touch with a Breeder who performs the needed health checks on the there breeding stock to reduce the risk of MVD and other Cavalier related health issues.

We live in the heart of North Yorkshire. Can you guys recommend any breeders, or the best place to start looking for one?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Michael.

Back