• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snoring

BellaMia doesn't snore very much, but not only does she woof and bark in her sleep, her tail continually wags! Can't imagine what she's dreaming about!

Leo sounds like a train sometimes!!! And also he does the barking and wagging his tail when he's asleep too :)

Sophie snores often while she is sleeping. She also does the tail-wagging while asleep, which must be a Cavalier trait. I've never before had a dog whose tail wagged while sleeping. Cavaliers' dreams must be happy ones. :jmp2:

My Charlie doesn't snore, but he makes noises while sleeping at night and he does wag his tail also while sleeping. They are such happy dogs!

Guinness snores sometimes, and wags his tail, and flaps his feet while dreaming, plus some face twitches. It always makes me laugh when he's having one of his big dreams.

Our Charlie snores so loudly you can hear him several rooms away. He can be snoring when you don't even think he's asleep :). I've been told the same by other owners.

Maggie at times snores so loud..i once took a video of it...sent it to my parents with the line "she snores louder then mom"

Back