• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

puppy snuggles

Super Princess

I absolutly Love puppy snuggles...
And maggie absolutly loves to snuggle. a match made in heaven
Infact...it's one of the first things she did when i sat down in a room full of puppies to decide which one was coming home with me...she came..flopped herself in my lap.
I'll never complain about puppy snuggles...
however.. she is super extra snuggly at bedtime.

she sleeps in my bed...and every time i roll over...she moves closer.
usually she has 3/4ths of the bed and i have a very edge.
snuggles right into my back..s.ometimes right next to me on the pillow.

lastnight i had insomnia...and shed occasionaly scratch her head as she snuggled right up next to me..this didnt help me fall asleeep..so i told her to move over.
she did..she obeyd. But she sure did sulk about it. :D

Lady is the same way! Sometimes I think it doesn't help me get a really restful sleep - but I just love the snuggles too much! Half the time she sleeps like a human with her head on the pillow and body tucked under the blankets. Too cute!

hahahha They're so funny that way! :D
I like to think of myself as a fairly light sleeper, but maggie is very good at sneaking up... because i usually wake up several times a night (on my own accord not hers) only to find shes right up in the crook of my arm and i have no idea how that happened. lol

I love them too. They're the perfect size!!

Back