• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another Cavalier to Love

Sydneys Mom

I want to share my good news with all of you!

On Saturday, we welcomed Milo, a 16 week old tri boy, into our home. He’s a very sweet boy who has decided that my lap is the most comfortable seat in the house – no complaints from me! He’s a quick learner and hasn’t had any accidents in the house yet, BUT we’ll see how long that lasts!

BellaMia hasn’t quite figured him out yet, but she’s being a good sport about it. I don’t think it will be too long before they are good friends.

IMG_20140510_141719-1.jpg

[
IMG_20140511_085033.jpg

]
IMG_20140511_095522.jpg

Welcome to Milo! Tricolours, especially youngsters, always look so wicked! I think he's going to keep you and Bella Mia on your toes!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

He is adorable...I think you are right that the two of them will be best buds in no time.

Oh Joyce I hope you love having two. I don't think I will ever be without two dogs. Riley and Maddie in particular and like Velcro together. It's so sweet to see. I guess you'll just have to wait and see how Milo and Bella Mia get along, but Bella Mia seems like pretty mellow little lady. Congratulations!!

Thanks. It's been so much fun watching him and Bella getting to know each other. Yesterday, he just wouldn't leave her alone. She gave him a few warning growls, but he wouldn't back off. So she sat on him! :rotfl:problem solved!

Oliver to this day will swat Maddie if he doesn't like the way she's acting. Keeps her in her place and lets her know who's boss.

Milo is so cute, and BellaMia is just gorgeous! Sawyer has only had 3 accidents since he was 12 weeks old (now almost a year), so hopefully the accident-free state will continue for Milo!

Congratulations Joyce, he looks gorgeous xx

So pleased for you, a naughty tricolour terrorist to add to your mischievous Ruby LOL

Lovely photos, BellaMia has grown up into a beautiful young lady xx

Congratulations Joyce, he looks gorgeous xx

So pleased for you, a naughty tricolour terrorist to add to your mischievous Ruby LOL

Lovely photos, BellaMia has grown up into a beautiful young lady xx

Perfect description of my babies!

Congratulations on Milo, he looks so cute, I am sure BellaMia and him will be the best of friends before too long.

Back