• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rosie - turns 14 in August

becksie

Can't figure out how to upload photos, so here's a link!

My girl Rosie on a 2-hour beach walk today :) Bred on a puppy farm, first owners bought her from a pet shop and got rid at 18 months when they got a new puppy; she then spent several years with an elderly woman, being fed to within an inch of her life and unable to manage a proper walk. I got her at age 7...she'll be 14 in early August.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/41509412@N02/14022412288/

Last edited:
Rosie is looking good. I love hearing about cavs that live long lives and I love the beach photos. Her lab friend is very handsome too!

Thanks :) Ozzie's a Lab x Golden Retriever...character-wise he's a real Goldie, lovely boy but rather dopey, Rosie is definitely the brains of the outfit!! Longest walk Rosie's been on for a while due to a foot infection and a reshuffling of medication, but I'd say after today that we're definitely getting there, a lovely day and very positive progress with her :)

Rosie is looking really good, shows what a good life she has with you.

Having a 14 years old myself, I know how special they are.

From a rough start to a perfect life! It is so encouraging to see a dog in good health at that age. Thanks

How fantastic, Rosie looks amazing, especially after a difficult start to her life. Ozzie is just gorgeous too!

Back