• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

For the Love of Bubbles

cavalover

There is wonderment that comes with watching a boy and his cavalier grow together. Joy comes from the simple things, something that I at times forgot before becoming a mother.

IQ7R7715 by LSidari, on Flickr

This week, Leon and Sawyer have been enjoying the sunny Texas afternoons in the best way possible: with bubbles.

IQ7R7709 by LSidari, on Flickr

For Leon's first birthday, Grandpa sent him an automatic bubble machine.

IQ7R7764 by LSidari, on Flickr

Needless to say, Sawyer has been enjoying it as much as Leon.

IQ7R7769 by LSidari, on Flickr

IQ7R7826 by LSidari, on Flickr

IQ7R7809 by LSidari, on Flickr

IQ7R7758 by LSidari, on Flickr

IQ7R7810 by LSidari, on Flickr

Last edited:
Great pictures! We play bubbles with BellaMia....she goes nuts for them. Milo is still learning, but enjoys them too. Leon and Sawyer are both beautiful.

Beautiful pictures! You're correct about how simple things can provide so much happiness. The proof is in your pictures. We keep buying Abby these large diameter, light weight, inexpensive balls that are meant for young kids. They don't last too long after they come in contact with a thorn, but Abby just loves chasing them around the yard. She's like a soccer dog at times.

Thanks for the comments :) I love watching these two play together, and I am happy they get along so well!

Joyce: I am sure BellaMia will happily show Milo the ropes on the bubbles:)

scirle: I didn't even think about those light rubber balls. Great to hear Abby enjoys them, and I will have to think about those too. I am always looking for ways to keep these two occupied

Your photos of Leon and Sawyer never fail to bring a smile to my face! You've captured their delight with the bubbles wonderfully. Nice to watch both of them grow up!

Thanks for sharing!

joan

Oh, I just love Leon's little rolls. He is one healthy little boy! You're right - nothing better than a boy and his dog! Thanks for sharing - they're precious.

Back