• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

More Than pet insurance?

Hullo!

Does anyone in the UK have any experience with More Than insurance for their Cavalier? I plan to do more research but I'm mostly trying to find out if anyone knows if they cover all of the potential genetic, hereditary, etc. health problems that can come up? I'm trying to find a good pet insurance (that preferably isn't painfully expensive) that can cover all of the problems that may arise in owning a Cavalier.

I have just taken out a policy with them myself! I have been with quite a few different companies over the years for different dogs, but was quite impressed with the extent of the cover offered by More Than at a very reasonable price. They do not seem to exclude hereditary conditions, just anything pre existing when you take out a policy [as does every company]. They came top in a recent Which? survey.

I have heard rumours that premiums sometimes rise quite markedly at renewal, but as they are considerably cheaper to start with, it's going to take a while to catch up anyway!

If you do decide to go ahead, please would you be kind enough to go through http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/rupertsfund/ This raises money for Rupert's Fund, for research into CM/SM. Thank you :)

Ah brilliant! I had a good hunt around the smallprint of their policies today and couldn't find any issues either, so I think we'll be going with them, we need to get new insurance for our cats anyway and it works out super cheap for them.

Ooh yes sure I'll definitely go through that link when we do it! C:

Back